Ladbrokes poker school

philossify

They are asking for questions - you get (I think) $2 per question (I assume thats per accepted question), here are 5 what I put in and they sent me an email back asking for my poker id so they can credit my account... might put in some more. Email them to .... [email protected] for more info see ladbrokes poker webpages. Q1: In Texas holdem whats the odds of getting a pair (any pair) as your starting cards 2 in 52 1 in 13 1 in 17 1 in 7 =============================================================== Q2: In Texas holdem , having started with a pair whats the approximate odds of improving to (at least) trips on the flop 1 in 8 3 in 13 1 in 6 1 in 10 =============================================================== Q3: In Texas holdem, you have 2 hearts in your hand and the flop contains 2 more hearts what the odds of getting a 5th heart on the turn to give you a flush. 9 in 47 1 in 5 1 in 4 9 in 46 =============================================================== Q4: What does the phrase "under the gun" mean? (often abbreviated to UTG). A. Having to go all in due to a previous player betting more than yout totasl stack. B. The position to the left of the big blind which acts first before board cards are dealt. C. Being on the right of the payer with the biggest stack. D. Being to the left of an aggressive player. ================================================================= Q5: Its the first hand of an MTT , you hold AA, before the flop and go all-in, three people go all in with you, one holds 99, one holds KK, one holds 45 of hearts. Which one of the following statements is true. A. The KK is the hand most likely to beat you. B. The pocket Aces have slightly less than a 50% chance of winning the hand. C. THe KK has less of winning than the 99. D. The 45 of hearts has least chance of winning.