**Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Mon 26 Dec 9pm

hayward2k

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Mon 26 Dec 9pm

I'll be there! GaF, there were 8 weeks last month?! (I swear I'm not TRYING to pick holes in everything you say, just in an awkward mood :lol )
Yeah Yeah alright!!! You know what I meant!!!!

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Mon 26 Dec 9pm Wish I hadn't bothered. First time on a Monday I've been in from the start cos out of the Maxim weekly final and I go out first hand - my JJ beaten by 66 (nothing on board higher than 10 so kept betting but 6 on flop). :@

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Mon 26 Dec 9pm Ah well,out in 50th!! :cry Worst run of cards I've had in a while - so when I got dealt A J it was a nice surprise. The table bluffer raised $400 - I reraised and he called. Flop came 5 10 J - he raise for $150 and I called with my meagre $40. He turns over pocket 4's :loon but my love affair with the 'Dollar Up' took a dent when the flop produced a '4' :puke Plenty of you guys are doing well and Red_Fear's got off to a flying start so I'll be back to watch the final table in around 1 hour. :ok One good point is my average might be improved slightly. :dude

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Mon 26 Dec 9pm Well done guys!! :clap :clap :clap Stonecold 10th Laidback 9th Kestral 7th Subby 5th Mr Bubbles 4th Red Fear 1st Fantastic stuff Paul - well done on your first tourney win!!! :nana :clap :beer The dollar up money still goes to Spiersey!!! (PSpiersey) :rollin

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Mon 26 Dec 9pm HOORAY - My first multi-table victory :nana :nana Thanks for the support guys, it was always likely a PLer would win it...didn't think it would be me though. Sorry for taking a big chunk of your stack Mr Bubbles.:( TQM - That practice game yesterday must have taught me something.:D

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Mon 26 Dec 9pm

HOORAY - My first multi-table victory :nana :nana
She was a virgin, she was a virgin :nana :nana. Congratulations mate. Welcome to the mans world. Fantastic effort guys and pleasure to scream at you all :clap :clap :clap.

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 7** Mon 26 Dec 9pm I told you to get all 6 to the final table. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Well done everyone. Sorry I could be there, but I was up at 0530!:( Congratulations to Red_Fear, but very well don all of you. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap