Sporting Odds Again Spoiling Us

Sharpe1ne

European Poker Tour Invitational The prize is a seat at the EPT Final in Monte Carlo and $2000 spending cash and you can get there for free! Win one of our six freeroll satellites and you'll get a seat at our EPT Invitational where you'll play against some of the biggest stars in the Poker World. Do you fancy your chances of bluffing the best? How to qualify for Invitational To qualify you must win one of our 6 freerolls at 7.30pm (GMT) on the 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st January and the 7th and 14th February. One seat is on offer to the winner of the Cincinnati Poker Club (Glasgow) January Poker League. EPT Invitational Qualifiers will be entered in to the EPT Invitational at 8.30pm (GMT) on Monday 20th February. The winner will receive a seat at the EPT Final in Monte Carlo and $2000.

Re: Sporting Odds Again Spoiling Us spoilt me with dealing me a a and then the old favourite connection closing table gubbins.........i had raised 500 and then obviously sat out and the other bloke re raised my sit out! went on to win when i got back on but nearly beaten by the same bloke!!!!! grrrrrrrr

Re: Sporting Odds Again Spoiling Us could not register for $1,000 raked hands freeroll tonight because the site had not up dated for nearly THREE hours. so despite having required raked hands I could not get in.............. E-mail send and they better be a little apologetic considering its Xmas or I'll slate them on here and elsewhere. :@:@:@ and they know it!!!! ;);)

Re: Sporting Odds Again Spoiling Us I am getting the same old replies from sporting odds about the connection failures. Are other people still getting this problem? I was offered a refund of my entry fee but as I managed to scramble back on I would have to give back my second place winnings!!!!!!!! The money is not the point!!!! I was on nearly 7000 chips and the other guy was on 3000!!!! I would have won!