**Sporting Odds Dollar Up - December MTT** Mon 12th Dec 9pm

Big_Al

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up - December MTT** Mon 12th Dec 9pm

my going out of this is in the monday night thread and i'm that gutted im gonna get drunk see ehat you think. Hayward can vouch for me on one of em
Yeah sickening luck, we both got stung by the same guy 'AndyH'. Someone take him down for us please! :cry

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up - December MTT** Mon 12th Dec 9pm And I just gotta say with me sat so high up the table, with such good players around me I now know how Wigan Ath. feel when they look at the Premiership.:D And I'm sorry I forgot to congratulate pistonbroke, so well done mate...and to sheedyfreekick - you jammy get!

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up - December MTT** Mon 12th Dec 9pm Well done Phil - I can tell that you didn't enjoy getting the wooden spoon! :clap Pistonbroke - well played mate, it was time you finished in the money. :nana I managed to last 40 minutes. Had pocket rockets and raised $400 only to be re-raised with an all-in. By the time it was my turn to bet I had no buttons on display to press and disconnection was coming my way. I never got to see what he had. :wall When I got re-connected it was all-in or nothing to avoid the same thing happening - got pocket 10s and was taken out with KQ when a Q duly arrived on the flop. :cry I knew this was going to happen as I had problems all night - zero enjoyment I'm afraid. I'll be back on Wednesday.:dude