Pakistan v England ODIs

First game of 5 in series begins Saturday. Ends December 21st. Even Lazarus couldn't get England up for this. :puke'Team England' are a great bunch of mates and all that but I think they are bushed, bored and not all there. That's just the mental attitude. With the Pak's momentum and the cricketing talent and the full houses (ODIs fully supported, whereas tests ho-hum locally), England are on a hiding to nothing. Collingwood could go well, and Blackwell for England. Prior if he gets a game as pinch hitter (unlikely). The easiest way to engage in this thread with mild interest is to right now plonk 100 pts on the Paks series win @ 1-2. It's a shoe-in. Having done that, here I'll try and find some value. Starting with 500 pts and trying to get that to 1500. More tomorrow. :ok Any thoughts?

Re: Pakistan v England ODIs For me I can't see England winning the series. England may have a winning overall record over Pakistan in ODI's but for me their overall ODI form isn't that consistent. They've already lost skipper Michael Vaughan for this series, not a great loss I hear you say with the bat as he's yet to post a ODI 100 to his name but his leadership skills count for much more than that. Ashley Giles a key component on the ODI side is also back home as is Simon Jones a consitently accurate ODI bowler for England and the bowling talisman for many a year now Darren Gough is away dancing for England on the BBC!. Englands squad lacks the depth and experience that the home side can call upon. Englands big names in Pietersen and Flintoff need to fire with the bat to make up for the loss of more experienced players. Paul Collingwood is in great form of late with the bat and he could be the key batsmen for me. Unlucky not score back to back tons in the last test he continued his form in the loss to Pakistan A wth a score of 70 odd. I'm plunging for a Pakistan series win of 4-1 which'll propel them to number 2 in the world rankings and I like the look of Collingwood to be top batsmen. Flintoff is an ace ODI bowler and if hes not too worn out then he has to be in with a great shout of top bowler.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.