Canbet Weekly $1000 Tue 2am

rippyuk

Re: Canbet Weekly $1000 Tue 2am So far 45th with 5700 chips ('redcockney'). Having the occasionally problem at the start of the tourney when the table wouldn't load as well as just now when I got swiched to a different table and the table wouldn't load. I'm not the biggest fan of Boss. EDIT. 589 players started but only 250 left after an hour's play with 60 to cash. :unsure

Re: Canbet Weekly $1000 Tue 2am Ouch. Out in 195th. Was in the big blind went on a steal on the flop with a straight flush draw against the small blind but the fooker's already holding a king-high club flush. That's it. I'm getting ready to get my revenge against LordJebus at Betfred's 7am tourney (cocky son-of-a-bitch).

Re: Canbet Weekly $1000 Tue 2am

I've had a bit of a rollercoaster after losing a chunk of my stack.. currently 85th! Still doing well I see GaF.. pretty likely to cash
I've been on a rollercoaster too ........ gonna start getting aggressive - wanna go to bed - so I'll either get myself into contention to win it or go out........