My Own Tourny...

DAC

I'm a member of a a Rugby Forum and after 3 months of cajoling I have managed to get the sponsors - UKBetting.com to give us our own freeroll with $500.00 up for grabs. The thing is, only 15 people have signed up and most of them are complete and utter novices. If you ask me nicely, I may give you PL'ers the password. It's tonight at 21.00 hours, PM me and I'll get back to you after I finish work today around 4 or 5. Dai

Re: My Own Tourny... DAC, just a thought. Aren't the members of your rugby forum going to be pissed off if you import poker sharks (as it sounds many PL members might be, at least in comparison to them) into the tourney? Number 7 in my list of Rules By Which I Live My Life, just behind "Don't be rude about a baby in the presence of its mother" is "Don't piss off rugby players".

Re: My Own Tourny... Slaps, Thats a fair point - I've done all the donkey work for this and I've had people on the forum saying that I'm either trying to make money out of this (I'm not - not even a free mouse-mat) or warning people about the software (???????) so it's my tourny and it's up to me who I invite.... Also, I've gained a lot from PL and this is my way of sharing the love...

Re: My Own Tourny...

Slaps, Thats a fair point - I've done all the donkey work for this and I've had people on the forum saying that I'm either trying to make money out of this (I'm not - not even a free mouse-mat) or warning people about the software (???????) so it's my tourny and it's up to me who I invite.... Also, I've gained a lot from PL and this is my way of sharing the love...
Fair enough. In case anybody's interested in the other Rules By Which I Live My Life, I'm keeping the top two secret to maintain my advantage, but numbers 3-5 I learned from a bottle of Harpic: 3. Keep out of the reach of children. 4. Keep upright in a cool dark place. 5. Do not mix with other lavatory cleaners. It also said "Do not drink", but I've ignored that one.

Re: My Own Tourny... Guys....I have invited 5 of you so far....(the first five that PM'ed me) but i'll let the rest of you know nearer the time - still 49 mins to go and I want to make sure all of my guys get in first. I can hear the sharks sharpening their dorsal fins....

Re: My Own Tourny... DAC, Thanks for the password. :ok But, I've tried downloading the software and my computer doesn't like it ( Betfair and William Hill have the same problem) .:cry :cry :cry :cry You can hand out the password to someone else - I hope you have a great night, cheers!:cheers Bet GAF was one of the first 5 to reply!!!:loon

Re: My Own Tourny...

You get one but i don't' date=' whatever happened to first come first served :sad[/quote'] i'd pm'ed DAC a bit before I put a message on here - i put a message here too as I've only sent a couple of pm's and wasn't sure if i'd done it right... there's only 22 of us in there at the mo' so i expect i'll see you in there.

Re: My Own Tourny... Sorry guys - I realised to late that you'd wipe the floor with these guys - I'm in good contact with the marketing manager of UKBett - I can speak to her on PL's behalf if it's ok with da boss! Sincerest apologies. It looks like a PL will win it and I have to explain it all to the regulars....:eyes Sorry again.