Virus when downloading...

Dodger

Hi, new on here and wonder if anybody can help me with a problem. Had been playing on Pacific Poker during recent months but had to reinstall Windows last week. Now when I try to re-download the poker room I get an AVG virus alert and the download vanishes :cry Has anybody had the same problem or know how to stop this? Any help well appreciated. :hope

Re: Virus when downloading... Don't you sometimes feel like a 1st class idiot... Just tried again and same problem. Searched computer for any ''pacific'' files, there were 3 so I deleted them. Tried download again and it is now happily downloading! One of those 3 files must have been causing a problem. Please accept my apologies. Now...where is the button to nuke this thread?...I feel such a fool! :wall

Re: Virus when downloading...

Don't you sometimes feel like a 1st class idiot... Just tried again and same problem. Searched computer for any ''pacific'' files, there were 3 so I deleted them. Tried download again and it is now happily downloading! One of those 3 files must have been causing a problem. Please accept my apologies. Now...where is the button to nuke this thread?...I feel such a fool! banghead.gif
welcome.gif to the PL dodger bigokay.gif ............................... don't worry about it, it sounds like you've still got more of a clue about computers than me roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif ....................... not that that is much of a competition really laugh4.gif