poker player magazine

pistonbroke

A copy of poker player magazine dropped through the letterbox yesterday is this the free subscription thing from SO ( that i never heared anything about) or is it a one-off from one of the dozen ish programs i have downloaded recently it come with an offer for for a years subs for £5.00 which looks good any ideas where this may have come from ?

Re: poker player magazine

Did you apply for three free issues? Sporting Odds were giving away subscriptions to it's sister magazine' date=' [i']Inside Edge but I dunno about Poker Player.
One of the poker sites was recently offering 12 issues of Poker Player for £5 if you downloaded their software! I'm sure it was sporting odds and, of course, there's no need to install anything as the offer is freely available anyway!! :lol

Re: poker player magazine

Probably fork out for the years subs too.
It's actually not a years subscription - I took it out and had confirmation that I would receive all issues between December 2005 and October 2006 - so I queried with them why I wouldn't get November 2006 and they said it was a 12 issue subscription and one of the months would have a bonus issue which counted as 2!!!!!