Need a favour...

brael

I have some free time next Tuesday afternoon (wonders never cease!) and I'd like to take part in SO's Envy satellite at 13:00. However, I won't get home until about 30 minutes after it's started and I won't be able to register before hand. Is there anyone free at that time who I could give my user name and password to who'd be willing to register me before it starts? Don't get too excited... my SO account holds a whopping great $0.76 and there's no debit/credit cards registered with it! :lol Thanks.

Re: Need a favour...

A thread all sorted in 3 minutes' date=' that has to be some sort of a record. :lol[/quote'] It would have been done and dusted in just 1 minute if I hadn`t have had to dash away from my laptop to stop my daughter tipping a full bag of wotsits over my sons head. :wall I`me here if you need me brael/gaz should anything crop up in the meantime. Just yell :ok

It would have been done and dusted in just 1 minute if I hadn`t have had to dash away from my laptop to stop my daughter tipping a full bag of wotsits over my sons head. :wall I`me here if you need me brael/gaz should anything crop up in the meantime. Just yell :ok
Yep same here. :lol Big Andy, I have the same problem-with Pocket Lady. :\

It would have been done and dusted in just 1 minute if I hadn`t have had to dash away from my laptop to stop my daughter tipping a full bag of wotsits over my sons head. :wall I`me here if you need me brael/gaz should anything crop up in the meantime. Just yell :ok
Cheers guys! :ok Kids... don't you just love 'em?! At the last PL league game I was dealt KA when I heard an almighty crash behind me followed by screaming. I turned round to see my youngest wearing a set of step ladders she'd managed to pull down on top of herself! :lol Needless to say I blew that hand and was on tilt for the rest of the game! :loon

Cheers guys! :ok Kids... don't you just love 'em?! At the last PL league game I was dealt KA when I heard an almighty crash behind me followed by screaming. I turned round to see my youngest wearing a set of step ladders she'd managed to pull down on top of herself! :lol Needless to say I blew that hand and was on tilt for the rest of the game! :loon
Don't be surprised to see fenners make a note of this for the final mate. :) He'll be there with the steps and a little un, "Sorry I've just finished me window round and now I've gotta babysit.":lol

all done mate' date=' You're registered........GL:hope[/quote'] cheers gaz... blinds hit me harder than I thought they would so I didn't last long... went out 24th I think... had the cheek to go all-in with my 2nd played hand and win! extended my life at the table for a while! :cheers