Parbet Poker $100,000 Guaranteed..Value

Sharpe1ne

Parbet are running a Guaranteed $100,000 tourny entry fee $50 + $5 Its tomorrow 20.30 cet time. currently there are only 60 entrants and this stands out to me as fantastic value.:eek Best to keep an eye on it cos with re-buys available its a ball ache. Also they look like their paying to 130 places with $100 dollars for 130th Now if i could only find a way of transfering my sportin odds balance to their site i would have a chance of entering:cry Sisters credit card might come in handy.:eyes What do you think value or not!

Re: Parbet Poker $100,000 Guaranteed..Value way to early to say here.. could get 1000 entrans within next 24 hours.. and again 1000 entrants within last 30min before kickoff.. But of course there could be good value here.. But keep an eye on it.. especially with re buy

Re: Parbet Poker $100,000 Guaranteed..Value For me, if there's rebuys then there probably won't be value - because people should (if acting "rationally" - in an economic sense), keep rebuying if there is value, until there is no value left ....... that's the main reason I steer clear of rebuy's....... For the price as well, it's a bit out of my range (and I haven't won anything on Parbet freerolls yet to subsidise it!!!)