Betfred Hallloween special - value!

philossify

Re: Betfred Hallloween special - value!

This looks like great value, but I'm at work at the moment so can't register. (don't think downloading Poker Sites would go down well) Any chance of someone registering for me if I send my log in details by PM. :hope
TQM I'm sorry, but myself and Pocket Lady are on auto log-in, which I don't know how to deactivate. :$ Why not try these BetFred contacts and see if they can help? 0800 03 20 878
[email protected] Customer support services and general enquiries
[email protected] Deposits, withdrawals and banking questions
I'm off to bed now, but Mrs V. will keep an eye on this thread.

Gazza has very kindly offered to register me if I don't get any joy there. Slapdash has just offered the same. What a great forum this is!!:clap Top men Gazza & Slapdash :ok
Gazza and Slapdash have now arranged a Punter's Lounge trip around the world courtesy of The Quiet Man's credit card. Great work guys :rollin

Gazza and Slapdash have now arranged a Punter's Lounge trip around the world courtesy of The Quiet Man's credit card. Great work guys :rollin
Lol :rollin Na, there's no credit card details on there - no money deposited and none withdrawn. The worst they can do is enter me for a few tourneys and blow my meagre winnings, but I'll manage that myself!! :lol

Please tell me you didn't just make a credit card deposit of 21p!
:rollin:rollin:rollin No mate, I was in a freeroll last night, but HAD to go to bed as I was up at 4am (I think I posted before I went to work in NFL wk 8 thread). I had about 18,000 in chips in this freeroll, so I hoped to make the money, which I did and won $1.50. So I paid $1+10 for the Halloween tourney and won $1.50-Hence the slight variation.

Re: Betfred Hallloween special - value! $200 bounties on the below five players. GL everyone :)

BFHannibal Lectorfrom ‘Silence of the Lambs’
BFChuckyfrom the ‘Child’s Play’ movies
BFFreddy Kruegerof ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ fame
BFDamienfrom the ‘Omen’ trilogy
BFNorman Batesfrom Hitchcock’s ‘Psycho’