Nordic Bet

laidbackbloke

Re: Nordic Bet Had a reply from them ..... The poker school bonus was open from Thursday until Sunday for all of our customers. It was stated in the rules that we can remove this offer at any time, which we did on Sunday. Now you won’t find the promotion at our English frontpage. We did handle this constantly as we gave out bonus to all which passed the test before Sunday 00.00. If someone passed the poker school test before that, and haven’t received the bonus, please let him send us an e-mail and we will quickly deposit the bonus.

They say that you were eligible whether from Scandinavia or not. To be honest this reply sounds fair enough to me - I presume you passed the test today? And if the offer had been removed ...... doesn't explain why you were told that it was because you don't live in Scandinavia.......

Re: Nordic Bet Must say I'm still mightily impressed with NordicBet (having now got my $100 signup bonus) even though they haven't let me win a freeroll yet (out the $10000 last night with a Bad Beat on the river.....:loon ). The response time from their service guys is great - put an email in less than an hour later get a response (and $100 added to account) - whereas some other sites take ages.

Re: Nordic Bet

Must say I'm still mightily impressed with NordicBet.
Me too - I hit my 250 raked hands tonight, and emailed them at 19:29 - reply received at 19:41, telling me my account has been credited with $100!!! :clap Nordic Bet - for the moment, this is my poker home - ahead of even Sporting Odds.

Re: Nordic Bet

finished 40th = $9.50 thanks to GtF FOR spotting this one - thanks mate:ok
Nice one Brookes :clap :clap :clap I can't take credit for spotting it though - I can't remember who brought these to our attention :$ but thanks!!! :clap :clap