Cash Games

brael

I'm struggling with these. If they're muppets at sporting odds then I'm just adding to their numbers! :$ I get the impression these guys call with anything and everything and hope to get lucky on the flop. My worry is that I'm unable to adapt my play from MTT's to cash games and there's a definite gap in my poker skills. Can anyone give me any pointers on how to improve my cash table skills, either by reference to threads discussing this topic or their own experience? :unsure Thanks in advance.

Guest gazza271

Re: Cash Games Mate i'm not exactly in any postion to give you any pointers but today i was playing and getting sick of playing half decent cards and finding some twat was betting on his 5 3o and getting a straight and kicking my arse,So ten minutes before i was due to go out i thought sod em and played 7 2o, J 4 etc and jeez i was getting 3 of a kinds,flushes etc and wiped the floor with them,Finnishing about $20 up:lol :lol . However i dont think that will be my regular style (Gaf shud up,i know what your about to say:tongue2 ) and in future will continue to play tight and eventually good cards will triumph over muppetts!!!!!!!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.