Rugby League: Super League - Grand Final - Leeds vs Bradford

Hi Guys, Any opinions on this weeks Super League Grand Final between Leeds Rhinos vs Bradford Bulls? Looks like most bookies are going to go off scratch!

SortAvBOn.gifSortFavOff.gif
v1.gifv6025.gifv6002.gifv9.gifv6.gifv4.gifv6005.gifv401.gif
chart.gifLeeds8/119/1010/119/109/109/100.97/11/1
chart.gifDraw 161616162223
chart.gifBradford1/19/1010/119/109/109/101.07/11.16/1
Can Bradford, the form team, make it 12 wins from 12 can win back the title?? Or will they have run out of steam come the final after a busy playoff period?? Im not sure..........yet However I dont think there will be many points in the game, despite both teams having an outstanding attack. I think it will be a battle of wits with teams opting to take the 2pts from penalties rather than going for a try. Finals in general seem to be low scoring affairs..... Any other views? More importantly Im going to the game.....does anyone know if alcohol is allowed at the game? :cheers

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Grand Final - Leeds vs Bradford My tipping of late on super league has been pretty poor and its probably no bad its grand final time. However my view on this one is that bulls are a great bet and i am quite suprised that leeds are not at least getting four or six points of a start. The last time they played leeds had no answer to the power and strength of the bradford team and in the end it was a right hammering. Bulls are on some form ofcourse and there is that worry that for all the superb performances and the way they have fought back they could end up with zero. I dont see it though i think they will win this quite easily. It would not suprise me at all if its over by half time.:dude

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.