golden palace

pistonbroke

Is there any way to get started with real money on golden palace without making a deposit I managed to do this on Betfred and have accumulated the massive total of £3.65 without having to make a deposit i like the look of golden palace but most of their freerolls need you to have some points to enter and i cant see how to get any without making a deposit ta

Re: golden palace I'd guess the only way you could do this is if you can find any freerolls that don't require action points and after having a quick look i can't see any :( If you do decide to make a deposit don't forget to get enter the bonus code :ok BONUS Starting this September until end of October!!! Get a 25% First Deposit Bonus with our new "maverick" promotion! Promotion Code Required: maverick (all lowercase) All Customers are eligible for a 25% cash bonus on their first deposit of at least $20. Bonus is applied to your FIRST deposit only. Maximum bonus of $100. You must enter the promotion code: maverick You must make your qualifying deposit by 31-October-05 (23:59 GMT). You will be required to accumulate 125 Action Points for every $1 of bonus before the bonus will be credited to your account. Action Points are awarded based on actual money wagered in real money games. For more information, see the page about Action Points. When you reach the required number of Action Points, your bonus will automatically be deposited to your cage account. You must accumulate the required Action Points by 30-November-05 (23:59 GMT). You can view how many more Action Points you need to qualify for your First Deposit Bonus by clicking the Cashier Tab from the Lobby. Partial bonuses will not be awarded. You must enjoy yourself while playing in our poker room. The "maverick" first deposit promo! End date for earning bonus points is November 30, 2005. *End date cut-off time is 23:59 GMT

Re: golden palace Golden Palace are on the Tribeca network - so the majority of their "games" are the same as those you get on the other Tribeca skins. The main ones being Blue Square, Victor Chandler and Paddy Power. Punters Lounge did have their last freeroll at Golden Palace (and who knows, they may well host the next one as well!!!;) ) - so it may be worth having a GP account for that (and that might start you off). They have proved incredibly unpopular here - mainly down to administrative errors prior to the last freeroll, and the "vigour" with which they enforce their policy that if you have an alternate Tribeca account, you cannot have an account with them. A couple of people on here are having to jump through quite a few hoops to get their money out as well (though I think that's becoming the "norm" at most places). Personally, I've had no problems with them and am happy to play there. I think they have frequent $2 "giveaways" which don't have any requirements, but it'll be a long time before you get rich on those ;) . I suspect your resident expert on GP freeroll profiteering with no deposit is Valiant23.....

Re: golden palace

Hey dudes managed to find a freeroll not wanting to dis anyone on GP but i finished 4th and won a whole 12c i guess all the decent players dont bother with theses touneys betfred is much harder
:clap :clap :clap :clap well done :ok As you said, most people who usually play for real money wouldn't want to invest a lot of time for little reward so the playing standard will be lower, but that can make it harder to get on in them as there can become a bit of a lottery at times .................. you must have had to dodge a few bullets to get that far :ok The betfred tournaments are usually leading to a big prize (e.g. Daily Record, Manchester and Telegraph tournaments) which makes it worthwhile entering, so you will get much more good players entering

:clap :clap :clap :clap well done :ok As you said, most people who usually play for real money wouldn't want to invest a lot of time for little reward so the playing standard will be lower, but that can make it harder to get on in them as there can become a bit of a lottery at times .................. you must have had to dodge a few bullets to get that far :ok The betfred tournaments are usually leading to a big prize (e.g. Daily Record, Manchester and Telegraph tournaments) which makes it worthwhile entering, so you will get much more good players entering
Laidback - Don't let Heniek see that. :lol Poland isn't that far away. pistonbroke As you an see by my sig. building a bankroll for minimum investment at GP has been nigh on impossible - I'd suggest Poker.com, obviously or stay with BetFred. GaF? has had great success albeit at SportingOdds playing cash games for pennies. $17 investment, and I think he's made about $100.

Laidback - Don't let Heniek see that. :lol Poland isn't that far away.
:lol Ok there are a lot of shit players too :lol ........................but there are more good players than in a $5 freeroll.;) Come to think about it heniek lives in England :eek ........................maybe i should start hiding now :unsure

$17 investment' date=' and I think he's made about $100.[/quote'] Er..... Over $200 if you don't mind........ (including $100 bonus for 500 raked hands). Piston - you are quite new to Poker aren't you? I wouldn't recommend cash games just yet(even for pennies - I played no limit - so you may have to risk your whole bank on one hand). When you start paying for games, try tournaments before cash/ring games. For no requirement freerolls, I've found Betfred the best, though poker.com sounds good from what Valiant has said.....