Aussie Rules GF

Attention Aussies! What do you guys think of this one. Promises to be a classic - the inspirational Swans and the consistent Weagles. I think newly crowned Brownlow Medalist Cousins and the rest of his midfield gang will be too fresh and too much for the Swannies, who will run out of miracles this weekend, at least, I hope! :hope I'm only doing a small play on this game since I'd really like to sit back and enjoy it. It has been a while since we have had pk (1.90 each way)on a grand final. Hope its a beauty and good luck to all! :ok WC 1 Unit $1.90 Centrebet BTW if any Aussie is looking to make a big play, I suggest avoiding Centrebet. I'm just too lazy to bother on a small play, but any of the exchanges or pinny will have 1.95 odds on each team.

Re: Aussie Rules GF 1.95 available on WC and 2.00 Sydney, at present. I'm starting to lean towards Sydney myself. I'm not forgetting that they were actually the better team when beaten by Adelaide at a time they were just beginning to build momentum. The WC midfield will have an impact no doubt, but Sydney are good at restricting such teams and did the job keeping it to a low scoring game last time. Thought they erred tactically in the last term and basically choked, then looked caught complacent and downhearted against Geelong. Admittedly the Saints condition seemed to give way last week. All in all, to me, it is tough to spot a clear edge in the market so I doubt I'll be playing the H2H. Brownlow Medalists notoriously can tend to under perform in GF's so will be interesting to see how he goes. Looking at the Norm Smith Medal, every man and his dog seems to have a bet on this each year, and looking at the market the books surely are on a good thing again. I framed my own market to 100% and did manage to spot one I like though - Adam Schnieder. Bench time could be a factor but I see him as a potential ace in the pack, so at 100/1 I think I'll drop something on. Good luck with your play wayniac and to all Aussies, have a good day and if your thinking of going out Sat night, DON"T GO!!! drummer.gifloon.gifspankie.gifbeer_drink.gifpuke.gif

Re: Aussie Rules GF

Looking at the Norm Smith Medal, every man and his dog seems to have a bet on this each year, and looking at the market the books surely are on a good thing again. I framed my own market to 100% and did manage to spot one I like though - Adam Schnieder. Bench time could be a factor but I see him as a potential ace in the pack, so at 100/1 I think I'll drop something on. lol yeah damn the Norm Smith medal has to be one of the toughest plays going around. I think I've been burnt every year since I discovered the market. How about O'Keefe as a darkie? And on WC, perhaps Wiripunda (sp?). I think no play for me - you just watch!! One of these guys will win it now :sad Good luck with your play wayniac and to all Aussies, have a good day and if your thinking of going out Sat night, DON"T GO!!! drummer.gifloon.gifspankie.gifbeer_drink.gifpuke.gif
Have a good one mate! GL

Re: Aussie Rules GF Wirpunda was the guy I was mindful of before they posted their markets because I think he's the most underated player in the comp, but there isn't the value IMO. I make him 17.00 so at least the 15.00 on offer is close and yeah he wouldn't be the worst interest bet. He won't be tagged either.

Re: Aussie Rules GF

Looking at the Norm Smith Medal, every man and his dog seems to have a bet on this each year, and looking at the market the books surely are on a good thing again. I framed my own market to 100% and did manage to spot one I like though - Adam Schnieder. Bench time could be a factor but I see him as a potential ace in the pack, so at 100/1 I think I'll drop something on. Good luck with your play wayniac and to all Aussies, have a good day and if your thinking of going out Sat night, DON"T GO!!! drummer.gifloon.gifspankie.gifbeer_drink.gifpuke.gif
How about the other 2 other 'little' Sydney sneaks.....Davis @ 23.00, and Buchanon @ 71.00!! Great value in my book. fwiw, I think Sydney have to be a reasonable favourite with Braun and Jones out. And, no. If history is any indeication, I won't be going out Saturday night....Champagne breakfast, 9am start...somewhere betweeen 6-8 pm usually pulls me up! :beer :cheers :ok

Re: Aussie Rules GF Like many punters I've warmed to Sydney's chances; took them earlier today -3 @ 2.00 . Given the GF history I'd be stiff to get done on the h'cap.:hope Can take 8.00 Betfair 'Any Unquoted Player' on the Norm Smith. Gives you 26-players, many of which would be capable of pinching this. Seven of them polled in the Brownlow and, going back 15-years, past winners such as Shaun Hart, Shannon Grant and Paul Dear most likely would have ranked in this group. I'm on at 10.00 which was sitting there shortly after Betfair opened the market. I have this as about a 4.50 chance. Also think 34.00 at Michael Eskander is overs about Adam Schneider being the high goal kicker.

Re: Aussie Rules GF Wow. It's half-time and West Coast are having a shocker going behind 38-18. I've put £25 at 6/1 (has gone down sharply from 14/1 to 4/1!) with Stan James in-running thst Adam Goodes will win the Norm Smith medal. Anything can happen in 40 minutes worth of second half action and it's very hard to pick a standout player. Barry Hall has been dependable and Lewis Roberts-Thomson is having a good game for his standards so it could be anybody's for the Sydney Swans. Can't see anybody on the West Coast Eagles in contention at half-time.

Re: Aussie Rules GF Wasn't too thrilled about Judd myself. He was my only possible terrible result on betfair and look what happens :wall . Felt uncomfortable about it during the national anthem actually, he looked really focussed. Roberts-Thomson would have been huge for me but a quiet last term didn't help. Goodes was due for a big game and can't have been too far away. Also thought I was home with a bet on a high last qtr only to see a string of behinds then foiled by Sydney's ability to shut it down. Got the h'cap up by a point so fortunately it wasn't all bad.