Massive value MTT on sporting odds in 10 mins

GreenPlasticWateringCan

Re: Massive value MTT on sporting odds in 10 mins Well done GPWC!!!!! Superb result..... Spotting value is one thing, but you still have to achieve it.... :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Massive value MTT on sporting odds in 10 mins Oops. That was perhaps a bit silly. In my excitement at getting in the money I went all in with A2 suited, and was called by AJos, so i'm out. Should have waited for a better hand, especially as there was another short stack. I only had enough for a couple more blinds so I guess I was a bit unlucky I ran into a bigger ace. I would have definately taken 5th at the start though, and I really thought for a while that I was on course for 6th. Boy was I glad to see that jack on the turn that made takitomi a pair to beat Sharpe1ne's pocket 5s. Cheers again for the support guys :ok. That's my biggest win yet by far, comfortably beating the $300 I won in the PL freeroll. I only really ever play £2 MTTs and $5 STTs, so this was a big step up for me, and a much higher standard of play. So i'm pretty damn happy :cow :nana :cow :nana Cheers again guys :notworthy Kaz

Re: Massive value MTT on sporting odds in 10 mins Cheers again guys bigokay.gif. I'm just disappointed I didn't log into Sporting Odds and see what great value it was a bit earlier so a few of you could have played. Even the weekly $1000 freerolls on Sporting Odds (before they had raked hands requirements) only had 350 players max, so even though next month won't be quite as good value as yesterday, it should still definately be worth playing (I assume this is gonna be a regular monthly tourney and not a one-off) Kaz cheers.gif