Massive value MTT on sporting odds in 10 mins

GreenPlasticWateringCan

Re: Massive value MTT on sporting odds in 10 mins Unlucky mate :sad Only 42 entrants which is unbelievable. I think it is a new tourney they are doing, on the last sunday of every month, so hopefully there will still be so few entrants next month. This is the biggest tourney i've ever played in so i'm a bit nervous. Top 5 are paid, with 5th getting $800 and 1st getting $4000 :loon Here goes :hope

Re: Massive value MTT on sporting odds in 10 mins Superb value - wish I'd made it....... Will try and remember next month.....maybe we need a thread in "Poker News" to track the value comps to try and predict more in advance when they will appear......watch this space.... Anyway good luck GPWC....

Re: Massive value MTT on sporting odds in 10 mins Cheers for the encouragement guys. Sorry none of you could get in :(. I'm doing pretty well, currently in 4th. Only top 5 get paid so it's gonna be tough, but i'm in with a chance :hope As I type this, I picked up AKs, raised to 3xBB and then the game window closed!!! So I had to close and re-open the software, and joined after the hand had finished, 900 chips down :wall. Hopefully that's the last time that happens...

Re: Massive value MTT on sporting odds in 10 mins Watching GPWC and the footy and the cricket. :eek GP 4th into the last 13. I just saw her(?-Kaz) get moved after the big blind to be seated at the big blind so thats an automatic 1000 chip obligation to the pot. BOO! C'mon ref.....(at the poker);) C'mon GP.:nana:cow:nana

Re: Massive value MTT on sporting odds in 10 mins I'm now down to 9th :sad I got moved tables straight to the blinds, and it's all been downhill since then, with no hands at all. I'm not happy with the table balancing. I was moved so that the top 4 were all at the same table, so as well as not having any hands I couldn't really bully most people as they had much bigger stacks. Need to double up soon... As I type i've picked up A9s and raised all in, stealing the blinds, and now we are down to final table and i'm in 5th. Here goes :hope

Re: Massive value MTT on sporting odds in 10 mins Cheers once again for the support guys :notworthy Just on the break now. Gonna be very close in the race for the money. Hopefully I can hang on in there. Seems like I managed to put Pete Rabbi on tilt :lol. That'll teach him to keep raising with nothing :rollin :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope