Rugby League: Super League Round 23

Hi Guys.... Any thoughts on this weeks early Super League h'caps? Taken from betdirect Wigan v Salford (+10) Leigh v Leeds (-28) Hull v London (+10) Warringon v St.Helens (-8) Bradford v Widnes (+26) Wakefield v Huddersfield (+8) :loon more thoughts later :loon

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 23 My thoughts on this weekends SL games are... Wigan to beat Salford by more then 10, surely Wigan will make the top 6 play offs but are currently in 7th 4 points behind London, plus Salford beat them on the opening day of the season - surely they cant do the double over Wigan. Leigh v Leeds - obviously Leeds will win, but it depends which Leeds team turns up as to by how many, plus Leigh have just got shut of their coach, so i fancy Leigh with a 28 point start Hull will be confident after their cup win at the weekend, London struggled to beat Huddersfield in their previous SL game plus they dont seem to travel that well, so i'd back Hull to beat the handicap there Warrington v Saints should be a good game, Saints were awful last weekend against Hull, i fancy Warrington to actually win the game Bradford are due a big win, Widnes are fighting for survival in SL and have brought in 2 new aussies... so i'll be backing the Bulls The final game of the weekend, i've been impressed everytime i've seen Wakey this season and un-impressed with Huddersfield, Wakefield come into the game the form team beating Bradford, Widnes and Wigan in the last 3 rounds, Huddersfield come into the game on the back of 2 defeats so my money will by on the Wildcats!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.