South Africa v Australia sat

South Africa won quite easily last week when the teams met and i see no reason why they wont again.The 1st half was totally 1 sided and it looked at one point as though it was gonna be a hammering for the aussies. So a 4 start for this match does not seem that much to cover and id have thought paddy would have made it a bit higher. 10 pts s africa -4 to beat australia @10/11 good luck all

Re: South Africa v Australia sat Personally I don't think this game will be much like the last match. To be honest I think the Aussies knew there was nothing riding on the match last week and just didn't turn up to play knowing that they'd easily beaten the Boks in Sydney and the real test was this weekend. The Boks playing at home at Ellis Park and for a trophy called the 'Mandela trophy' were always going to play that match with everything they had. The Aussies also had the distraction of an incident in a bar involving a few of their big name players and the subsequent attempted cover up of the incident. I expect this match to be far tighter but I agree with you that the Boks probably will win but I think it won't be by much at all. The -4 line is worth a crack but you may be sweating during the game. Good luck to you.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.