Mixed Betting System 2016/17

vtol

Hello,

After a few weeks of simulating and testing, I decided to put my system in use. My picks are a result of a combination of statistics, knowledge, and mathematical analysis of the odds. Only pre-match picks will be used and there will be no live-betting unless I see a great chance which does not happen quite often. Only picks like 1x2, double chance, asian handicap, over/under etc. will be used unless again I see a great opportunity. I will bet almost everyday since I will not be only betting on football but also on basketball. Basketball picks will consist of 1x2, over/under etc. I am both betting on Euroleague and NBA and for those bets I use predictions from trusted sources and I evaluate each prediction before I actually place my bet. By the way, I would like to state that my first language is not English (I am from Turkey). I apologies if I do any unintentional  mistake.

For my bankroll management, I am planning to use a flat betting system. I will bet 2% of my bankroll on each bet. Some of the bets will be 1% if I am not certain about them. One more note, I will keep the bankroll at a certain level for every month. What I mean by this is that at exactly 8th of every month, I will have 500 (for example) units of money in my bankroll. If I have 550, I will withdraw 50, If I have 490, I will deposit 10.

I will place my bets using Tempobet only (due to the restrictions on my country, I do not have access to the bookmakers you are familiar with). My odds will be from that bookmaker.

Edited by vtol

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.