RP Saturday picks

August 8th Mark Langdon 2pts Luton DNB 3/4 v Accrington PUSH 1pt Cambridge 19/20 v Newport WON 1pt Barnsley 13/5 at Chesterfield LOST stake 4 return 3.95 Dan Childs 2pts Wolves DNB 21/20 at Blackburn WON 4pts Barnsley/Draw double chance 8/11 LOST 3pts Walsall 5/4 v Oldham LOST 4pts Cambridge 19/20 v Newport WON stake 13 Return 11.9

15th August Mark Langdon 2pts Sheffield Utd 11/10 v Chesterfield WON 1pt Gillingham 11/5 at Port Vale LOST 1pt Bristol Rovers 2/1 at Yeovil WON Stake 4 Return 7.2 Ytd +3.15 Dan Childs 4pts Rochdale 6/4 at Blackpool WON 1pt Bristol City 9/5 v Brentford LOST 2pts Walsall DNB 6/4 v Southend WON 2pts Accrington DNB 7/5 at Morecambe LOST stake 9 Return 15 YTD +4.9

22nd August Mark Langdon 1pt Reading 6/5 v MK Dons LOST 1pt Ipswich DNB 6/5 at Preston WON 1pt Swindon DNB 6/5 at Southend WON stake 3 Return 4.4 Ytd+ 4.55 Dan Childs 3pts Burnley 6/4 v Brentford WON 2pts Barnsley 6/4 v Bradford LOST 2pts Accrington 3/1 at Notts Co LOST 2pts Plymouth 5/2 at Northampton WON Stake 9 Return 14.5 YTD +10.4

• 3 weeks later...

Also, please note the minimum criteria for posting system results. If you're going to track multiple bets from different tipsters you need to post number of bets and winners (i.e. strike rate), total staked and won (P/L) and yield (Profit or loss/total staked as a percentage). To be honest, I'm not sure how much interest there will be in this thread. There's just about enough to sustain the KP thread and he's a tipster who largely tips one selection a week on a Saturday and is regularly stated as having a profitable record season after season. The fact that the RP don't seem to make similar claims for their other tipsters suggest to me that they do less well. I'm also conscious that the other tipsters probably post a lot of tips on other days of the week so I'm not really sure of the merits of tracking their bets only on a Saturday, unless you are actually following all of these tips as a system or strategy.

I think it is interesting to see if RP tipsters are actually profitable (Would highlight quite how hard it is and what a great job people do on here when those who are paid to tip, are rubbish at it), More interesting to see a full list of all selection and not just Saturday. Perhaps they put in more effort on Saturdays and TheLions and DEs32 know this.....would be interesting to hear.....

• 2 weeks later...
I think it is interesting to see if RP tipsters are actually profitable (Would highlight quite how hard it is and what a great job people do on here when those who are paid to tip' date=' are rubbish at it), More interesting to see a full list of all selection and not just Saturday. Perhaps they put in more effort on Saturdays and TheLions and DEs32 know this.....would be interesting to hear.....[/quote'] I only get the paper on weekends mate. .at 2.20 a day it's not worth in the week. Would be a huge task tracking them all too

Also, please note the minimum criteria for posting system results. If you're going to track multiple bets from different tipsters you need to post number of bets and winners (i.e. strike rate), total staked and won (P/L) and yield (Profit or loss/total staked as a percentage). To be honest, I'm not sure how much interest there will be in this thread. There's just about enough to sustain the KP thread and he's a tipster who largely tips one selection a week on a Saturday and is regularly stated as having a profitable record season after season. The fact that the RP don't seem to make similar claims for their other tipsters suggest to me that they do less well. I'm also conscious that the other tipsters probably post a lot of tips on other days of the week so I'm not really sure of the merits of tracking their bets only on a Saturday, unless you are actually following all of these tips as a system or strategy.
It was mainly for me to see how they did

With respect KP might know his onions but he takes up valuable space. He could say what he wanted in 20 words yet gets a full page to waffle on about 0.5pt win on a even money shot..I'd much rather read Mark Langdon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mark Langdon 3rd October

1pt Notts County 15/4 at Orient LOST

1pt Mansfield 7/5 at Dagenham WON

1pt Wycombe 6/5 v Northampton LOST

Stake 3

Return 2.4

YTD +1.5

23 bets 11 winners 11 losers 1 push

Yield +5.4%

Dan Childs