Flat Racing Wednesday 17th June

5.00 Ascot (Royal Hunt Cup) Impossible to thoroughly go through every runner as I don’t have that much time and then enjoy my racing however Big Baz looks a far too big price at 25/1. He is not over raced for a 5 year old, as I have mentioned before he is a huge horse with real scope to be a hardened handicapper in this big fields/heritage handicaps. He has had 18 starts to date with 5 wins and 7 placed efforts, hardly ever runs a bad race. Finished 3rd in the Spring Cup at Newbury, ran off the same mark next time out in the Victoria Cup around here over 7f and ran a respectable race before winning last time out off same mark in a 6 runner event at Nottingham that was probably done to make sure he got into this race without any problems and probably a bit of a confidence boost. A 5lb penalty of course makes things a lot tougher in a field like this however clearly still not reached his limit and could go well at a price from a rail draw. 1pt e/w Big Baz 25/1 VCBet

Good luck Chris. 5.00 Ascot i've taken 3 e/w against the field of the more fancied runner CHIL THE KITE 16's is the one i like came late for 2nd in this last year slightly better weighted today very could chance of a place at least with most paying 5 places and PP paying 6. SIRIUS PROSPECT 66/1 is a decent horse and his trainer in very hot form should out run its massive price the last one is BOOMSHAKALAKA 100/1 some good efforts in Meydan quiet run lto at the Curragh but another one i feel should outrun its price.