Waggys Final Curtain

waggy

Results: England Women lost. Lost £50 Kinnematic 7th. Lost £40 Tashweeq 2nd. Lost £25 Bolelli lost 2-1. Lost £60 Stricker 72, Davis Love III 73, Clarke 81. Won £100 Total lost £75 Profit to date £1535.60

Results: Rose 68, Lingmerth 75. Won £40 Grimsby -1 won 4-1. Won £195 Lancashire beat Kent. Won £22 West Ham 1-2. Won £25 MK Dons 0-1. Lost £110 Total won £172 Profit to date £1667.60 Outstanding bet: Jordan Spieth to be top American £50 @4/1

Results: Rose 68, Lingmerth 75. Won £40 Grimsby -1 won 4-1. Won £195 Lancashire beat Kent. Won £22 West Ham 1-2. Won £25 MK Dons 0-1. Lost £110 Total won £172 Profit to date £1667.60 Outstanding bet: Jordan Spieth to be top American £50 @4/1
Great results yesteday Waggy ,and over the last couple of months. Tried to get on your Jordan Spieth bet at 4/1 ,who is that with bud ? 1.14 on offer at B### 3## Keep up the good work

Sorry St.dom I didn't make it very clear. I should have said 'still to be be settled' or something like that. The results have been good so far and now I've got a good profit it makes it easier to have some 'big bets', if that makes sense.