WEEKLY NAP COMPETITION - Wednesday 10th June 2015

Re: WEEKLY NAP COMPETITION - Wednesday 10th June 2015 6.40 Kempton - Rezwaan win @ 10/1 Bet365 Rezwaan won over C&D 4 runs ago quite easily by 5 lengths with Charlies Mate finishing 3rd. Charlies Mate is 5lb better off this time but that might not be enough to overturn the form. Rezwaan followed that win with a 1/2 length 3rd on today's mark at Wolverhampton. Since then he has been running in better races, over a shorter trip at Lingfield. With all that against him I'm not surprised that he has struggled in his last 2 races. However back at Kempton, where 6 of his 8 career wins have come, back up in trip in a weak race and down to a decent mark he should go close.

Re: WEEKLY NAP COMPETITION - Wednesday 10th June 2015 Hamilton 8.20: Lopes Dancer - 1pts win, 6/1, PaddyPower Not convinced by Count Montecristo who is looking pretty exposed, the bigger danger is probably Approaching Squall but I've sided with Lopes Dancer today. Raced three times and shown a similar level of form but went very close at Thirsk in May and a repeat of that kind of run can give him a chance.

Re: WEEKLY NAP COMPETITION - Wednesday 10th June 2015 3.10 Haydock: Class 3 Handicap, 1m Stoute's Pleaidas might be better than what he has shown in two starts this year, but he becomes increasingly a frustrating sort and is one to avoid today. I did like the way Steal The Scene won over 7f the last time. He looks scopey and needed the fist seasonal outing before. But the trip is a worry today. Purple Rock may still improve and back over a mile with a career lowest mark is certainly interesting. However the top weight Bartholomew Fair is very hard to oppose in my eyes. I missed the good prices but still think he is too big a price in this field. He was found out for class and stamina in the Derby trial at Lingfield the last time on his seasonal reappearance but one would expect him to come on for it. Drop back to 1m will suit so should the quick ground. This extremely well bred colt won a Yarmouth maiden last year in very taking fashion and wasn't disgraced in a subsequent Group race where he ran better than the bare result suggests as he was always wide without cover didn't help and he didn't handle Newmarket either. It's a dramatic drop in class today, he takes on potentially inferior opposition and of a mark off 90 he should have no problems to come on out on top. I liked his athletic looks, he seemed to have improved physically too, and if he can find to anything of the class he showed in his maiden win and to what his pedigree is pointing to, he'll be hard to beat today. Bartholomew Fair @ 3/1 Paddy Power

Re: WEEKLY NAP COMPETITION - Wednesday 10th June 2015 3.40 Haydock: Chosen Character 7/1 bet365/PP Good second last time at his beloved Chester but is also a C/D winner here at Haydock and is looking well handicapped at present. Only worry would be the ground but has gone ok on this surface despite most of his wins being when there is cut.

Re: WEEKLY NAP COMPETITION - Wednesday 10th June 2015 B3.50 Pennys Boy 25/1 Bet365 On some of this horses form for its previous trainer (S Kirk), the horse is thrown in here, but the problem is that it's shown nothing for its current trainer. The horse won off 70 as recently as last year and if you include the jockey claim, the horse is 18lb lower now. The horse has its preferred good ground and the trip is right so I'm hoping this talented 3lb claimer can rekindle the horse since it's the first time he's ridden it.

Re: WEEKLY NAP COMPETITION - Wednesday 10th June 2015 3.40 haydock pintura ran well last time and looked as though his turn wasnt too far away. no trip and ground worries today and decent jockey booked, so getting in off a mark of 90 again should ensure a big run is on the cards. 1pt win 14/1 bet365 bog

Re: WEEKLY NAP COMPETITION - Wednesday 10th June 2015 Kemp 7.10 - Alizoom - ew at 16/1 bog stan james 2yo maiden Usual story at Kempton with unraced Godolphin and Hannon juveniles at the head of the market. They win a lot of races between them but you're always taking a chance on newcomers against horses with experience My horse has had a run and was a bit disappointing at Salisbury finishing 6th of 7 with some pretty ordinary ones ahead of him. However he had shown good speed but as often happens at Salisbury he hurdled the path which crosses the track and that seemed to stop him in his tracks and the jockey gave up Give him another chance !

Re: WEEKLY NAP COMPETITION - Wednesday 10th June 2015 Winner - Dund0n 10/1 :clap Late ones;

21:20 Hamilton - Mercury. 1pt Win Bet @ 25/1 Bet365. . . . ''BOG''
Hamilton 8.20: Lopes Dancer - 1pts win, 6/1, PaddyPower Not convinced by Count Montecristo who is looking pretty exposed, the bigger danger is probably Approaching Squall but I've sided with Lopes Dancer today. Raced three times and shown a similar level of form but went very close at Thirsk in May and a repeat of that kind of run can give him a chance.
9.10 Kempton Middle East Pearl @ 7/1 B365
1940 kempton 1pt win knights music 4/1 bet 365
replacement for NR hamilton 1950 - manatee bay