Nap Of The Day > Saturday February 14th

Aidymac

Re: Nap Of The Day > Saturday February 14th Wincanton 1:20 - Zephyr WIN @ 18/1 Sky Bet This horse finished a close 4th at Taunton over 2m4f two runs back and couldn't stay the 3m2f last time out, travelling well up until just under the three mile mark. Drop back in trip will suit, 10 pound claimer on board, droppd 3 pounds from his Taunton run, has to have a shout.

Re: Nap Of The Day > Saturday February 14th Wanted to look at more of the televised races but have run out of time. Hope to get to Market Raseon on Sunday so will keep the powder dry until then. 2.40 Ascot (7 runners) Clondaw Knight is up 13lbs and into a better race but his performance LTO at Wetherby was very impressive and with question marks over the others too, a chance is taken on Lucinda Russell's 7yo improving further. Clondaw Knight 1pt Win @ 3/1 (Coral BOG)

Re: Nap Of The Day > Saturday February 14th 2.55 Haydock: Grand National Trial (3m5f) Very competitive renewal here and it will take some getting as per usual with the soft ground predicted. I'm keen to avoid anything that has had a hard race in the last month so i'm counting out Samstown, Trustan Times and Benbens from the off. I like the look of AP riding Monbeg Dude, he will stay all day and jumps these fences well, i can see him being driven up the run in and getting involved. Selection: EW Monbeg Dude 6/1 >Paddy Power

Re: Nap Of The Day > Saturday February 14th Haydock 2.55 - Benvolio (1pts win, 6/1 BetVictor) Ran a massive race in the Welsh National back in December when beaten just a short head. He was up with the pace pretty much throughout and looked like he stayed all day so this marathon trip should be to his advantage as shown in that race. Had been in good form last year as well so ticks a lot of boxes.

Re: Nap Of The Day > Saturday February 14th L4.15 Rememberance Day 1pt Win 8/1 Coral I might as well go for one on the All Weather since I'm struggling over the jumps at the moment. It's almost like Jump racing is waiting for some kind of big festival to start or something :) This horse won over 7 furlongs recently when a 4-timer seeking horse was back in third. The horse was then awkward at the start and pulled hard before running on to finish 3rd last time out. The key here is whether the jockey can get the horse to settle, but if he does, the 8/1 could look on the big side.