Trifecta picks - 17 attempts (1 success) +304pts

Following a couple of previous attempts, I've now refined my selection process and will no longer be using races that are a mile or over. The few that have landed while I have been tracking them have all been under this distance and that races in excess of a mile can be tactical affairs anyway. I'm using data from two different sites; one that tells me if the runner has halved in priced during running and another which suggests the horse's running style. I feel that combining these give me a better idea as to whether the horse has pace. For the purposes of this thread, I will be using 1pt per line, but will not include a race if there is over 5 possible selections in it. This means a maximum of 60pts per race to cover all eventualities. However, in cases where there are 4 or 5 selections, I will place an asterix next to the three runners that I feel will land the top positions.. I see this as an extra challenge to myself and I will include the factor into my results table. I'm planning on taking this up to 30 attempts and then seeing where we go from there.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.