Uk Horseracing Selections from Rade

A good Hello to all Punterslounge members, Merry Christmas and a happy new Year. This thread is for UK Horseracing selections i research by myself. I have knowledge in physical conformation of racehorses, usually i bet on course, but I will try a different method I can execute from home. I watch past replays and if the pictures allow get a shot from the winner. I then judge how well that horse is conformed and make a general judgement of the form. If i like the odds and feel its value it becomes a bet. I only do win bets BOG. Hope this method works out and iam able to make judgements. Regards Radelnblueangel! :)

Re: Uk Horseracing Selections from Rade Newbury 1.05 Panama Petrus 15/1 Ladbrokes Had his Chasing debut LTO after a layoff and made many errors in a much hotter contest than todays. His Hurdles form is far superior to these and i think if his jumping improves the current odds are well wrong, his current mark is more than fair as this horse has a bit of potential left, run in a hot Grade 3 contest over Hurdles in Sandown latest, that shows his kind of class generally. Aiden Coleman is usually booked for the races within chance. If his jumping improves i feel the current 15/1 are too big, if he jumps like LTO it has no chance.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.