National Hunt Racing > Sunday December 28th

Aidymac

Leopardstown 2:55 - Lexus Chase(Grade 1) 3m I think this is a much stronger renewal of the Lexus Chase then last years contest personally. We have Road To Riches who was devastating from the front in the Down Royal Champion Chase last time out. Boston Bob has not been at his best so far this term but he is a classy horse on his day whilst last years Gold Cup first and second run here, Lord Windermere and On His Own. The much improved Sam Winner takes his chance but I have plumped for a small each-way on Home Farm, who was smashed off the boards in the betting last time out and is still open to plenty of improvement. The form has been franked by Hidden Cyclone today and I think he can make the frame. Home Farm - 1 Point each-way @ 20/1 Paddy Power Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/lexus-chase-tip-home-farm-can-spring-a-surprise-for-henry-de-bromhead

Re: National Hunt Racing > Sunday December 28th 3:00 Leopardstown – Lexus Chase ROAD TO RICHES galloped his rivals into the ground at Down Royal in November and this highly progressive chaser can take another step up the chasing ladder. He firmly put some decent horses in their place at Down Royal and although he is likely to face two Gold Cup winners, he is improving rapidly and has youth on his side and it is easy to see him making all the running and seriously testing his higher rated rivals.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.