National Hunt Racing - Saturday December 13th

Aidymac

Cheltenham 2:00 - Caspian Caviar Gold Cup(HANDICAP CHASE) (Grade 3) (1) 2m5f The race will revolve around the Paul Nicholls trained Caid Du Berlais, won won the Paddy Power Gold Cup over course and distance last month, beating John's Spirit. The horse was produced late to spoil the show for Jonjo O'Neill who looked to have the race in the bag but Sam Twiston Davies gave the winner a terrific ride. I personally wouldn't like to be getting stuck into the short prices about the favourite in such a race though, for all he is respected. The fairly lightly raced Barakilla has been a positive in the market but Evan Williams' record at Cheltenham leaves a lot to be desired. Carrigmorna King for me is value given the form Hobbs is in at the moment, and he cleaned up here last month. Carrigmorna King - 1 Point each-way @ 16/1 Betfred Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/caspian-caviar-gold-cup-tip-carrigmorna-king-can-surprise-a-few-in-the-big-handicap

Re: National Hunt Racing - Saturday December 13th Cheltenham 3:45 - Osborne House Relkeel Hurdle(Grade 2) (1) 2m4f 110yds Volnay De Thaix was an extremely impressive winner at Huntingdon last month but he did not stay the three miles in the Fixed Brush Hurdle at Haydock soon after. Now stepping back down in trip you would have to give him a serious chance, especially receiving weight all round with Barry Geraghty booked to ride. I personally think Lac Fontana and Rock On Ruby have that bit more class than him though. Brother Brian also can't be discounted, he was an impressive winner last time out at Kempton and was also an impressive winner at Cheltenham back in April. I have sided with Lac Fontana for in-form Paul Nicholls, a horse with a proven track record here and he will relish the tough finish. Lac Fontana - 3 Points WIN @ 4/1 Paddy Power Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/relkeel-hurdle-betting-lac-fontana-can-win-for-the-4th-time-at-cheltenham

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.