Karl "traders perspective"

A traders perspective. Im looking using statistical data that would imply a horse is of good value. I don't analyse form, jockey, etc, A stock market trader might call this Fundamentals trading (what's in the news, what are the upcoming , what's been happing in china etc etc to determine markets. "Technical traders conclude that all that information is already reflected in the price, and my selections will be based on Price Action analysis. I've been paper trading my system a while and thought it would motivate me to keep this log. My strategy produces a medium/high turnover of selections with a low yield. If you do decide to follow any of my suggestions "dont" bet a big portion of your bankroll. I don't have a crystal ball. I will advise all selections with advised prices and details of the bookmaker the price is available. Dont back a selection with a bookmaker thats offering less than my advised odds. If the price changed "ITS NO LONGER VALUE". Value comes from the small edges that we repeat over and over. In the interest of transparency you can always verify the bets were available at the posting time, using oddschecker historical index. which time stamps the changes of bookmakers odds in real time. I will keep a record of my bets including return at at advised price and also with "Best Odds" prices, with bookers that offer this service. I wont update everyday as I can be busy but i'm hoping this blog will motivate me more.