Photos: Naas Saturday

Desperate conditions at Naas this afternoon. Was raining for the last two days basically, and didn't seem to get any better today, until halfway through the meeting when suddenly sun and blue sky emerged out of nowhere. Made for some fantastic light, but still a tough day in the office for the jockey I suppose. Naas as always is such a lovely track, with great viewing, close to the action, really cosy place - and fantastic cake on offer in the lounge! - try it out if you're ever there! Didn't really take too many photos but when I had the cam out I tried to capture a bit the nature of the day in those tough conditions for horses and jockeys. DSC_1830_zps46dc2cd3.jpg Steven Crawford - had to wait the whole day for one ride, ended up in No man's land with his mount DSC_1624_zps656ea819.jpg Robbie Power on Keppols Queen DSC_1596_zps77c841fb.jpgDSC_1549_zpsa7072c90.jpg Well fancied Le Vent D'Antan could ony finish 2nd in the Beginners Chase DSC_1803_zps6b150783.jpg Nina Carberry DSC_1574_zpsddb78062.jpg Beginners Chase - Real Steel made all to win DSC_1599_zps834e71b6.jpg Solving the puzzle DSC_1628_zpsc534ca0f.jpg Davy Russell DSC_1670_zps06466539.jpg Sir Harry Cash - winner of the Novice Chase DSC_1535_zps6c3f5111.jpg