National Hunt Racing - Sunday October 26th

Aintree 3:15 - Pertemps Network Handicap Hurdle(QUALIFIER) (2) 3m 110yds The most likely challenger could turn out to be Peckhamecho of the Rebecca Curtis yard, who has acquired the talented Barry Geraghy to ride. The yard is flying at the moment, she had a well backed winner in the form of Bob Ford at Chepstow today so she is going to be a serious threat with her horses running so well in general. This horse was an eye-catching staying on second at Chepstow over 2m4f on seasonal debut but for me, I feel the horse has some stamina concerns. He has never raced over this far and when he raced over 2m5f he didn't stay so I have my reservations. I have had a two point win bet on Upswing to get his season off to another flyer. Upswing - 2 Points WIN @ 5/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/sunday-racing-betting-jonjo-o-neill-will-have-an-upswing-of-fortunes-at-aintree

Re: National Hunt Racing - Sunday October 26th Aintree 12:55 - Vintage Vinnie WIN @ 11/4 Bet365 Early on in the season, those that have benefitted from a run can have a big advantage over those off the track, as we saw with Blaklion yesterday, so I would be inclined to think the Rebecca Curtis horse looks the value here with Geraghty in the saddle. He justified favouritism at Ludlow last month, winning by a length and the yard are flying at the moment. The Last Euro looks the chief danger.