Friday Night Poker

Bart(UK)

Re: Friday Night Poker Most queer. 3 times yesterday I was on the chat suport. !st operator tells me that refunds will be taking place during the day, as there were so many customers affected. No problem. 5.30pm 2nd operator says they have been informed by ipoker of their timeframes to reimburse blah blah blah. Yeah whatever. 8.30pm. A different chat live operator says that all he can do is offer me a token to the game I was playing in. I have to admot I typed lolololololololol and told him not to be so silly. Then I did what you should alwys do in the first instance and give them a ring. While on the phone I had the money credited back to my account to do with as I wished. Just like that. Anyhooo I read Al's post and think "I'm not having that!", check my account and there is a rather curious figure of €20.62 extra sittng there.

Re: Friday Night Poker

Spotted a £1 free games/spins thingy in emails from Paddypower. Also promo where £5 free sports bet if spend £5 on games (Edit: had to be on ipad): Paddypower Freespins = +£4.15 cash Seems I make more when not playing poker :rollin Edit: Had to use ipad/mobile client to gain freebet, so didn't qualify for that. Must read the email properly!
Is it that bad? :lol