Apprentice race analysis

I enjoy looking into these races for a number of reasons. Apprentice jockeys vary wildly in ability, which is evident through different stats and find that you can normally pinpoint the occasional winner with the help of these numbers and even find a bit of value. Therefore I'm going to put it to the test. Only UK apprentice races apply, 1pt win. Stats apply to the current year, unless stated.

Re: Apprentice race analysis Bath 2:20 There are just two apprentice jockeys who are on double figures for wins this year and they are Cameron Hardie and Jennifer Powell. However, Powell (99), has ridden significantly less than Hardie (356), and has a higher win rate. She's won once at this track from 5 rides, but never over the 5.5f distance. Hardie has won at the track a couple of times and once over 5.5f but in this case I don't feel it's very important to look at the exact distance as there is a lack of opportunities over this trip. Powell rides a previous CD winner. SkyBet 11/4 - Clear Focus

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.