Flat Racing > Sunday June 15th

Cork 3:50 I am going to risk a point on Drifting Mist here for the Halford yard. The filly ran well over this trip of 1m4f at the Curragh in a Listed race at the back end of last year, finishing 3rd. She could only finish 6th behind Missunited in a Listed race last time out but I think the trip stretched her a bit and she is yet to run a bad race over this trip with form of 1-2-2-3 from four runs. She could possibly be bumping into a smart horse from the O'Brien or Weld yard here but she looks a bit overpriced in such a small field. Drifting Mist WIN @ 14/1 Bet365

Re: Flat Racing > Sunday June 15th 3.05 Doncaster - 1pt win Yasir @ 17/2 (VC) Very consistent type and has form that ties in with the favourite here. May do well to reverse that form even at the improved weights but at the prices is worth chancing at a much bigger price. Did well to keep galloping that day at Redcar despite coming extremely wide in the straight and many of those who finished at the head of affairs were held up (this one was up there throughout) so to stick on like he did was creditable. Has a good apprentice rider on board and this course will suit. Uncomplicated type and should be in the mix. 4.15 Doncaster - 2pts win Picture Dealer @ 9/1 (Bet365) This horse has run well on both occasions since joining his new yard and his effort at Newmarket last time can be marked up a bit. Didn't get the clearest of runs but was coming home fairly well in a hot 0-105 handicap. This is a slight drop in grade and I think the track will really suit him. Shaped well when finishing midfield on his seasonal return at York and now should be physically spot on for this. Still a young animal at the age of 5 and looks more than capable of getting involved now with conditions to suit. 4.50 Doncaster - 1pt win Millkwood @ 12/1 (Bet365) Although a maiden, I think this is a big price for John Davies' runner. He's extremely consistent and has run twenty times but many of those came over sprint trips and they were always unlikely to be a permanent fixture for a horse with stamina in his pedigree. Has only run once over a mile - when a close 3rd at Redcar on soft ground behind a thriving type and that was on his first start with a hood applied. Couldn't go the early pace at Catterick last time (as many can't) and that sharp track just looked totally against him that day. Returns to a mile on a galloping track this time with a long straight and I just think conditions could be bang on for him today and I hope he can belatedly get off the mark.