WSOP Event #60: $1500 NLHE (1-3 July 2014)

DaMatrix

Selling shares in WSOP Event #60: $1500 NLHE (1-3 July 2014) at 1.20 with stakeback. See: http://chipmeup.com/event/140154 Name: Benedetto Passantino (DaMatrix) Event: WSOP Event #60: $1500 NLHE Date of Event: 1-3 July 2014 Offer: 0.1% = $1.8 1% = $18 5% = $90 10% = $180 Availability: SOLD OUT Payment: ChipMeUp PokerStars to SC4RF4CE (United Kingdom) FullTiltPoker to DaMatrix (Ninja avatar) Let me know if you are interested in buying a percentage and I will reserve at CMU manually for you if you don't have an account. PL Investors: 5% - $90 PS - ooblio, paid, ty 2% - $36 PS - rocque, paid, ty 2% - $36/£21.48 PayPal - Vilamoura04, paid £22 - thanks you didn't have to round it up but ty, gl! Upon acceptance of my stake request, I, Benedetto "DaMatrix" Passantino, agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 14 days of my return from Las Vegas on July 8th 2014. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Thank you and :hope:hope:hope:hope DaMatrix

Re: WSOP Event #60: $1500 NLHE (1-3 July 2014)

Looks like Ive missed this but if last 2% is not taken on CMU i will gladly take it. Best of luck mate, hope you have a great trip.
If you want it you can have, had exactly 20 shares left = 2% :)

Re: WSOP Event #60: $1500 NLHE (1-3 July 2014) 9/9 winning years, $200,000+ profit, 325+ mtts wins, 1400+ positive feedback on cmu, no 30% tax withholding, some 2+2 players selling at 1.3+ with no stakeback, mine is with stakeback which means that the first $1500 of winnings is paid out at facevalue/1.0. I estimate my roi is 50%+ in this event. Good form as well, recent results: 3/83 MPNPT London = $7400 86/7464 Sunday Million = $1687 :) sold out, sorry lol

9/9 winning years, $200,000+ profit, 325+ mtts wins, 1400+ positive feedback on cmu, no 30% tax withholding, some 2+2 players selling at 1.3+ with no stakeback, mine is with stakeback which means that the first $1500 of winnings is paid out at facevalue/1.0. I estimate my roi is 50%+ in this event. Good form as well, recent results: 3/83 MPNPT London = $7400 86/7464 Sunday Million = $1687 :) sold out, sorry lol
Plus, you live in the UK mate, and the tourni is in Las Vegas. Good luck Bene :hope

Re: WSOP Event #60: $1500 NLHE (1-3 July 2014) Also like to add that the mark up he decides is based on a price that he knows we will sell but still gives Bene decent reward for his hard work. Judging by the fact he has sold out I feel this justifies itself as people don't like just giving away free money. Good luck in Vegas Bene & your stakers

9/9 winning years, $200,000+ profit, 325+ mtts wins, 1400+ positive feedback on cmu, no 30% tax withholding, some 2+2 players selling at 1.3+ with no stakeback, mine is with stakeback which means that the first $1500 of winnings is paid out at facevalue/1.0. I estimate my roi is 50%+ in this event. Good form as well, recent results: 3/83 MPNPT London = $7400 86/7464 Sunday Million = $1687 :) sold out, sorry lol
Nice, where have you achieved $200,000 profit? If online, what sites and names?

Re: WSOP Event #60: $1500 NLHE (1-3 July 2014) read my bio: http://www.chipmeup.com/player/DaMatrix You are ridiculous and the second time you have done this on my staking threads. Add up all my nicknames, the ones which are not there, the sites that have closed down in the last 10 years, all the online and live cash games, all the private games not tracked etc etc etc and you'll get $200,000+ Then calculate G bucks and you'll see I should probably be on $1m+.... ;)

read my bio: http://www.chipmeup.com/player/DaMatrix You are ridiculous and the second time you have done this on my staking threads. Add up all my nicknames, the ones which are not there, the sites that have closed down in the last 10 years, all the online and live cash games, all the private games not tracked etc etc etc and you'll get $200,000+ Then calculate G bucks and you'll see I should probably be on $1m+.... ;)
What's ridiculous about asking somebody asking for money off people proof about their claims? You're a losing player on Stars and Full Tilt according to sharkscope, so to claim $200k profit I'd expect to see some evidence other than your word, is that not fair? You and I both know if you posted this thread on 2+2 you would get laughed out the door.

Re: WSOP Event #60: $1500 NLHE (1-3 July 2014) PS and FTP are not my main sites, I don't have a main site, I also have about 3k not tracked on stars. I have nearly 100 profitable months, dont see whats so special about winning 2k+ a month from poker. lol btw I have a degree in Mathematics and Statistics from a top UK uni, got top 5 in applied maths in the uk, the best a levels in my high school and an iq of 155 - not that it matters lol You make me lol, you seem to have no clue about statistics, anyway stop wasting my time...

PS and FTP are not my main sites, I don't have a main site, I also have about 3k not tracked on stars. I have nearly 100 profitable months, dont see whats so special about winning 2k+ a month from poker. lol btw I have a degree in Mathematics and Statistics from a top UK uni, got top 5 in applied maths in the uk, the best a levels in my high school and an iq of 155 - not that it matters lol You make me lol, you seem to have no clue about statistics, anyway stop wasting my time...
Are you that thick to not realise what I'm saying? I'll break it down for you, you're claiming all these profits but providing no proof of them. I havent read many staking threads on here, so dont know if that's acceptable or not, but on any major poker forum you would get asked to provide some evidence.

dont know if that's acceptable or not
Listen, this is the second time you've called me a liar. I'm as transparent as possible. All the data cannot be collected. I am an expert in maths and statistics, I've kept almost daily monthly records to the $1 for 10 years and it shows over $200k profit. Believe or not. Who's thick? Just look at http://www.chipmeup.com/ and see what's acceptable. Thanks for your questions. Ciao!

Listen, this is the second time you've called me a liar. I'm as transparent as possible. All the data cannot be collected. I am an expert in maths and statistics, I've kept almost daily monthly records to the $1 for 10 years and it shows over $200k profit. Believe or not. Who's thick? Just look at http://www.chipmeup.com/ and see what's acceptable. Thanks for your questions. Ciao!
Where have I called you a liar? Not once have I called you a liar, I've asked for a perfectly reasonable request for you to provide evidence of your claims and you havent done so. People can make their own minds up, I'm just outlining the question. Some chipmeup profile that you've written yourself is hardly proof of $200k profit. If you've made money on stakes there, good on you, provide the graphs and stats showing it. Dont make claims you cant support.

Re: WSOP Event #60: $1500 NLHE (1-3 July 2014) Very good. as I said, it is impossible. Try asking the same question to Phil Hellmuth or some one who doesn't just play regular tracked online mtts on a handfull of sites. But don't worry, I am playing more on stars this year and working on my P5s by playing more regular games instead of searching out the value in private games :)

Very good. as I said' date=' it is impossible. Try asking the same question to Phil Hellmuth or some one who doesn't just play regular tracked online mtts on a handfull of sites. But don't worry, I am playing more on stars this year and working on my P5s by playing more regular games instead of searching out the value in private games :)[/quote'] If it's impossible dont make the claims. http://www.chipmeup.com/event/140388/damatrix-pokerstars-hot-11-hot-75-hot-55-85-000-gtd The creditability of chipmeup, you're selling at roughly 27% markup on three of the highest variance tournaments on a site you dont even make money on. It's laughable how easily people are misled.

If it's impossible dont make the claims. http://www.chipmeup.com/event/140388/damatrix-pokerstars-hot-11-hot-75-hot-55-85-000-gtd The creditability of chipmeup, you're selling at roughly 27% markup on three of the highest variance tournaments on a site you dont even make money on. It's laughable how easily people are misled.
errr, I probably have some of the lowest stakeback pv there. It is different to MU. Look at the sb pv's here http://www.chipmeup.com/events#top As I said I haven't played enough on stars, plus I have at least $3k untracked, average field size 6000+ and I've played about 1k games? lol you're kidding right? Go back to school ;)