Flat Racing > Thursday May 29th

Sandown 7:15 - Cantor Fitzgerald Henry Ii Stakes(Group 3) (1) 2m 78yds Although I don't think he will win the race, I don't think the Ian Williams trained Body Language should be as big as 66/1. Yes, he has to improve a good deal to get involved here but he finished 3rd behind Caucus over 2 miles in a Listed race at Newmarket last September. He also finished 2nd behind Oriental Fox in the Cesarewitch Trial at Newmarket over 2m2f previous to that and the Mark Johnston horse is a 14/1 shot here tomorrow. I thought he would be around the 25/1 - 28/1 mark here so I am happy to have a very small each-way bet at 66/1. Camborne is a strong selection for me, I don't think we have seen the best of this horse yet. Camborne - 3 Points WIN @ 15/2 Paddy Power Body Language - 0.5 Points each-way @ 66/1 Bet Victor Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/sandown-cantor-stakes-betting-camborne-to-power-home-for-the-john-gosden-stable

Re: Flat Racing > Thursday May 29th Sandown 7:50 - Cantor Fitzgerald Brigadier Gerard Stakes(Group 3) (1) 1m2f 7yds There has been quite a bit of money for Sharestan this evening, an ex John Oxx trained horse that is now trained by Saeed Bin Suroor. He won a Listed race at Ayr when last seen, having to dig quite deep, and for me he has to improve a lot to win this. Top Notch Tonto is a classy horse for the Brian Ellison yard but I am not sure if 1m2f is what he wants, it might be a bit too far for the horse. He is a big strong galloper though and he should enjoy the bit of cut in the ground. Brian Ellison's horses are running well of late and he thinks a lot of the horse so he deserves his chance. He ran in the Lockinge last time out so this is a big drop in class. Remote - 3 Points WIN @ 4/1 Paddy Power Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/fitzgerald-brigadier-gerard-stakes-betting-remote-to-make-it-a-great-day-for-mr-gosden

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.