Women's Volleyball European C'ship Qualifiers, May 21-25

Austria vs Slovakia @ 20:15 CET, May the 21st Wednesday Women's EC Qualifiers 2nd leg to be played in Austria. Slovakia could barely beat Austria 3-2 in Poprad last year when they were with their ideal selection. Now Slovakians are missing a couple of key players (Kosova, Brambarova) and playing in Austria won't help them. Austria looks in good shape, having beaten Slovenia and playing a close match with Azerbaijan prior to this tournament, which are a class above Slovakia at the moment. Slovakia lost both friendlies to Slovenia last week and didn't give out good signals. In light of all, I believe Austria deserves to be small favorites, so ML and +1.5 sets odds on the Austrians are just too good to be true.

Re: Women's Volleyball European C'ship Qualifiers, May 21-25 Montenegro W vs Slovenia W @ 15:00 CET Women's EC Qualifiers 2nd round 3rd gameday in Spain. We have two equal teams here with similar results vs other opponents of the group in first two days. I really don't see any sense in having Montenegro set as such huge underdogs, which isn't justified at all. MNE have a compact team oriented on two star players Bokan & Ivanovic, who are very experienced at this level. Slovenia are not world beaters by any means, as they have a modest team oriented on role players like Hutinski, Potokar, Cvetanovic etc. Overall, I see a balanced matchup here, with Montenegro having more chances for a win. I believe odds are missed and will try to take advantage of this situation. Montenegro +1.5 sets for high stakes and Montenegro to win for smaller stakes are my choices here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.