BBOTD > Friday May 16th

York 2:45 - Sky Bet Yorkshire Cup(Group 2) (1) 1m6f Tac De Boistron produced one of the most devastating staying performances I have ever seen in the Sagaro Stakes at Ascot last time out, bombing clear in the final stages to win by 5 lengths. If he comes here in that sort of form he could be very hard to beat indeed, he is in the form of his life. Cubanita is a very consistent mare and the form of her neck win over Noble Mission is turning out to be very good form with that horse going on to land a Group 3 at Sandown by 9 lengths then winning a Group 3 at Chester. I think Khione is the value in the race though, she is still very lightly raced and I don't think we have seen her at her best yet. She will love the step up in trip and can cause an upset. Khione WIN @ 16/1 Sky Bet - £30 Free Bet when you Register! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/yorkshire-cup-betting-khione-should-relish-the-step-up-in-trip-for-luca-cumani

Re: BBOTD > Friday May 16th 2.45 York - Ahzeemah 1pt win @ 10/1 PaddyPower Absolutely desperate for a winner! Like Aidy I am having a stab at the Yorkshire Cup tomorrow and like Aidy says if Tac De Boistron turns up in the same mood as his win last time out then he is going to be very tough to beat. The one doubt I have with the favourite is the ground. They do want it on the soft side for him but if the weather stays warm and the sun is blazing tomorrow then I am hopeful the ground will quicken up and go against the fav. There are lots of potentially smart stayers in this race but I am going to side with Ahzeemah who is proven at this trip and could get another victory in the race for the boys in blue. He does have to put a very poor run behind him in the Champion Long Distance Cup but prior to that race he hadn't finished out of the first 2 in his previous 11 runs with the majority of them coming in group class. He is one of many the would prefer the ground to dry up and hopefully come race time it will be almost good ground. This horse is a strong stayer but he also has a good turn of foot. He is a previous winner at the track over further and he should go well here. Kieron Fallon is having a great time of it at the moment and him being on board is an obvious positive.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.