Flat Racing > Saturday May 10th

Ascot 3:50 - £7.5 Million Totescoop6 Victoria Cup(HERITAGE HANDICAP) (2) 7f In summary, this is always going to be an impossible handicap to try to work out so the only way to play it is a small each-way bet with the 5 places on offer. The Richard Hannon trained Brownsea Brink is entitled to go well here after an eye-catching 3rd in the Spring Cup at Newbury. He has work to do to reverse the form with Purcell who finished ahead of him when they met at Ascot previously though. I think the James Toller trained Loving Spirit has a lot going for him here personally, he clearly loves it here at Ascot and has a top jockey aboard in Robert Tart. He has been desperately unlucky in some big handicaps here and can make amends. Loving Spirit - 1 Point each-way @ 14/1 Paddy Power - £250 Free Bet when you Register! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/victoria-cup-betting-loving-spirit-has-some-smart-form-here-at-ascot

Re: Flat Racing > Saturday May 10th Lingfield 2:55 - Betfred.com Derby Trial Stakes(Listed) (1) 1m3f 106yds I feel Mekong River could turn out to be the biggest danger to my selection, the Aidan O'Brien trained colt won four races in a row before finishing 4th at Saint Cloud on heavy ground last time out. He had won his races with a stamp of authority and has to be respected. John Gosden has had a fantastic start to the season and Munjaz is not without hope here having his fourth run. He won over the Rowley Mile when last seen and although he has to improve on that form, he is likely to do so. I am very happy to have a bet on Snow Sky here, the market has been speaking in his favour so far this evening and the 11/2 could turn out to be good value. Snow Sky - 2 Points WIN @ 11/2 Boylesports - £50 Free Bet when you Register! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/derby-trial-betting-snow-sky-to-land-the-derby-trial-for-the-stoute-yard

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.