Flat Racing > Friday May 9th

Chester 2:15 - Betfair Cash Out Dee Stakes(Listed) (1) 1m2f 75yds The other O'Brien horse running here is Kingfisher, the mount of young Joseph and on the form line he has a bit of work to do to land this. The 3 year old colt won a maiden at Killarney by 9 lengths last August but since then has not really impressed. He finished 3rd or four at Leopardstown in a Group 3, around 10 lengths behind Australia and then finished last of five in a Group 2 at Newmarket. He also disappointed at Navan last time out in a Group 3 where he finished 5th and I can't have him here. I think Century is open to a lot of improvement and with Ryan Moore having 7 winners from 10 rides for O'Brien here at Chester, he has to be the choice. Century - 3 Points WIN @ 7/2 Paddy Power - £250 Free Bet when you Register! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/dee-stakes-betting-century-to-win-in-a-race-that-aidan-o-brien-loves-to-win

Re: Flat Racing > Friday May 9th Chester 1:45 - Sportingbet.com Earl Grosvenor Handicap(2) 7f 122yds The David Barron yard are doing well at Chester here this week and his Big Johnny D is well drawn to strike tomorrow if all is well with the horse coming from Stall 2. The 5 year old gelding won three races on the trot last season which included winning some very decent handicaps. He has a bit to prove after two horrible runs of late though and he is not much value at 7/1. Local trainer Tom Dascombe runs Capo Rosso here and this horse bolted up on the all weather last time out, but he has a tough draw. I had a bet on Abseil who I think has enough ability to overcome the poor draw. I hope Doyle breaks well and if he can grab that rail early on his class can see him through. Abseil - 3 Points WIN @ 9/2 Sky Bet - £30 Free Bet when you Register! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/earl-grosvenor-handicap-betting-abseil-to-show-his-class-and-overcome-a-poor-draw

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.