Flat Racing > Wednesday May 7th

Chester 2:45 - Stanjames.com Chester Cup(HERITAGE HANDICAP) (2) 2m2f 147yds Angel Gabrial beat Mubaraza last time out but he has to carry a penalty here and he possibly does not have the best draw in Stall 11, but it might not matter too much over this trip. I would fancy Mubaraza to reverse the form with that horse. Franny Norton loves it here at Chester and is always a jockey to follow here and he rides the Charles Hills trained Glenard. He ran better than the form figures suggest last time out at Kempton when he finished 6th behind Castilo Del Diablo and he could be on the premises. I think Mubaraza is the horse they all have to beat here personally, the horse comes here in great form with a top jockey on from a perfect draw and we know he will stay the trip easily. Mubaraza - 3 Points WIN @ 11/2 Coral - £20 Free Bet when you Bet £5! Suegioo - 1 Point WIN @ 16/1 Ladbrokes - £50 Free Bet when you Register! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/chester-cup-betting-mubaraza-to-take-full-advantage-of-his-good-draw-under-hanagan

Re: Flat Racing > Wednesday May 7th Chester 2:15 - Weatherbys Private Banking Cheshire Oaks(Listed) (1) 1m3f 79yds With the sort of form the John Gosden stable has been in for the past couple of months, Bright Approach has to have a big chance here. This 3 year old filly out of New Approach and a half sister to Nichols Canyon won her maiden in good style at Newbury on debut and she looks sure to improve on that form again. The 2nd that day, Be My Gal, has since come out to win a Listed race at Goodwood. The 3rd Talmada won by 7 lengths at Haydock since so she would be my biggest threat I reckon. I'm not sure how good the O'Brien horse is but she is too short for me and I was very impressed with Lady Tyne's turn of foot when last seen so she will be the choice. Lady Tyne - 2 Points WIN @ 7/1 Paddy Power - £250 Free Bet when you Register! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/cheshire-oaks-betting-lady-tyne-was-extremely-impressive-when-we-last-saw-her

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.