BBOTD Tuesday 6th

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 6th 8.00 Catterick - Miss Macnamara 1pt win @ 14/1 Bet365 Going to take a chance on the Martin Todhunter trainer Miss Macnamara here. This horse is a dual purpose horse but only has 1 win to his name which actually came over CD. That win came in June last year from a mark of 60, which is the same mark he runs off tomorrow. Philip Makin takes the ride having ridden this horse twice in the past including last time out. I thought it was an encouraging run last time out where he was held up right out the back and stayed on steadily to finish a distant 4th. He was the only horse to finish from off the pace but he was returning from a break so I would expect him to come on plenty for that run. I believe if they have this horse closer to the pace tomorrow he will have a better chance of winning as all of his best form has come from running prominently. Martin Todhunter has 2 winners here from 14 runners here showing a level stakes profit of +£38. He doesn't have the best of draws in 15 but that shouldn't matter given this race is over 2m. I think there is plenty in his favour tomorrow and he could go well at a price. Ofcourse he is a she!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.