Flat Racing > Wednesday April 23rd

Catterick 2:00 When the ground is good to firm here at Catterick the draw bias is not as pronounced as when it is run on heavy ground according to the stats. Cadeaux Pearl is coming out of Stall 13 tomorrow and although he disappointed over course and distance out of Stall 14 last time out, ironically the winner came from Stall 13 that day on heavy ground. This horse has been tumbling down the weights for a long time now, his last success came in 2012 and he is well poised to strike off a mark of 56. He won comfortably here in 2011 off a mark of 82 so he is now running off a mark 26 pounds lower tomorrow and the horse is still only a 6 year old so it is not like he is old. The Scott Dixon yard have his some good form the last couple of days, he had a winner today at Wolverhampton in Biscuiteer and he had an 8/1 winner at Redcar yesterday too. He has had 4 winners from his 19 runners here at Catterick also so I think the 14/1 on this horse looks very big with a very capable 7 pound claimer making the weight even less. Cadeaux Pearl WIN @ 14/1 Bet Victor

Re: Flat Racing > Wednesday April 23rd Catterick 2:00 I was torn between two horses at the prices last night and now that Cadeaux Pearl is a non runner I think Chocamoca is overpriced at around the 14/1 mark. He finished 2nd over course and distance from a similar draw off a mark of 62 back in August and runs off a two pound lower mark here today. He won here at Catterick over 6f back in June 2012 and has also finished second here five times so he enjoys this place. It all depends if the horse is ready or if he will need the run but the Midgley stable is in good nick. Chocamoca WIN @ 14/1 Bet365