freeroll to the moon

fatfreddy

trying to start a poker bankroll from freerolls at pokerstars. i don't want to put too many poker programs on my lap top as it is an older gent, and not very smart the weekly freeroll round 2 has a 300 dollar first prize. i am o fer 2, but last week it was stud and i am not so good at that it doesnt feel any different from real tournaments at the end of these things, i like to sit out and go work out to keep from going crazy.... i wont be updating this post until i have a two figure score, so cross your fingers for me and keep hope alive! free rolls full of eastern europeans are very :wall

• 3 weeks later...

Re: freeroll to the moon i keep knocking on the door, the fields are too big, but i guess they are getting me ready for the wsop main event fields, i cashed in one tourney on the bankroll mob, they are great.... small fields on the full tilt site,.... so i took my dollar to the PLO table and had it up to 6 bucks before i took a horrible beating from a stinky russian dude so its back to the drawing board! the 6 bucks was easy, there are STILL bad PLO players out there.... i will have to do hit and run to avoid more freerolls! time to get moving on the penny 888 to the wsop... thats a fun one!