Samba's Lucky 15 **Off and running**

Samba_SamPa

Name: Samba_SamPa on PL, nortzledg on Pokerstars, SambaPL on Paddy, SaManDeVie on Hills Stake Requested: $285 - 50 x $5.70 shares Event/Tournament: 5 weeks of tournaments, value added ones and 'series' ones Offer: 1 share = stakeback + 1% of profit (full Stakeback then 50/50 thereafter) Date of Events: Sun 16th Mar - Fri 18th Apr 2014 Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Peter Norton agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. ---------- Shamelessly striking while the iron is hot, as it were, and hoping to ride the tide of recent profitable stakings. This being Cheltenham week I've gone for a related thread title name :) - concentrating solely on the added value Paddy Fridays (Full House and Mays Bounty), and the overlays of the new William Hill Super Series Sunday tourneys gives 3 tourneys per week x 5 weeks to get the 15 in the title! 5 x €25s and 10 x $11s gives us a total of $285 which I will aim for in the first instance. If we don't hit that, then I'll reassess at the weekend, and adjust accordingly. The first tournaments to go would be the Bounty Paddy ones, as the best value is in the WH and the Full House Paddy ones There's also free bet freerolls on Paddy on a Tuesday and Hills on a Wednesday which I shall make sure I move the money around to get the tickets for, and add any bet winnings to the end total If you're interested I can take stakes through Stars (nortzledg) or via Neteller (PM me for email address) Thankyou for reading Pete ---------------- Stakers rocque - 5 shares - $28.50 - received, thanks danj2202 - 17 shares - $96.90 - received, thanks heniek31 - 4 shares - $22.80 - received, thanks CowsOnTilt - 4 shares - $22.80 - received, thanks Rivrd - 5 shares - $28.50 - received, thanks ooblio - 10 shares - $57 - received, thanks Rhino Power - 5 shares - $28.50 - received, thanks --------------- Tournament record Sun 16th Mar - WH Super Series - €25 - 65th - $0 Fri 21st Mar - Paddy Freddie Bounty - $11 - 39th - $0 Fri 21st Mar - Paddy Full House Friday - $11 - 66th - $0 Sun 23rd Mar - WH Super Series - €25 - 39th - $0 Fri 28th Mar - Paddy Freddie Bounty - $11 - 6th - $40.70 Fri 28th Mar - Paddy Full House Friday - $11 - 71st - $0 Fri 4th Apr - Paddy Freddie Bounty - $11 - 24th - $0 Fri 4th Apr - Paddy Full House Friday - $11 - 40th - $0 Sun 6th Apr - WH Super Series - €25 - 88th - $0 Fri 11th Apr - Paddy Freddie Bounty - $11 - 58th - $0 Fri 11th Apr - Paddy Full House Friday - $11 - 35th - $0 Sun 13th Apr - WH Super Series - €25 - 50th - $0 Fri 18th Apr - Paddy Freddie Bounty - $11 - 8th - $0 Fri 18th Apr - Paddy Full House Friday - $11 - 85th - $0 Sun 20th Apr - WH Super Series - €25 - 48th - $0 Spent $285 Won $40.70

Re: Samba's Lucky 15 **Off and running** then out like a fecking eejit. Super aggro the seat to my right and the seat to right of him. Didn't believe the one directly to my right, 2 of the 3 previous hands were just the latest examples of his big aggro betting on flops he hated not getting to see, only this time he had flatted a pfr with 3 still to act with KK - which was nowhere near the range I put him on

Re: Samba's Lucky 15 **Off and running** Can't think of a suitable word to sum up tonight's tournaments. Finished 39th/69 in the bounty after wading through treacle for 75 mins. Finished 66th/142 in the Full House after wading through treacle for 2hrs. I didn't once get above 100 chips over starting stack in either tourney, but also didn't get dealt anything at all to get me in the slightest bit of trouble. Only so 'creative' you can be with a relentless supply of 53, 42, I got the magic 72o seven times tonight. I eventually went out the bounty AQ

Re: Samba's Lucky 15 **Off and running** Better tonight. Ground up well for hour and a half, then a mistake lost most of the profit. Got back on track and ground it all back. But with blinds at 2k/4k they were beginning to bite. Eventually out when sitting 37th with 8x BBs and K9 on KQT board, called by KJ. 39th / 155 with 20 paid Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Re: Samba's Lucky 15 **Off and running** Going to miss the start tonight, my Dad thinking it'll be a good idea for a games night and inviting both their children for mother's day! AND having it at MY house Doesn't take sherlock to deduce that means my sister will be there also. If i end up banged up for Sistericide (or whatever the correct term is) - surely an even money shot - then I'll make sure the mrs knows how to send your monies back I know there is late reg, so will see what time they all sod off. Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Re: Samba's Lucky 15 **Off and running** Got shot of them and finally got hyper kids in bed, and still late reg available but I always think jumping in so late with stack to blinds ratio so low is too bingo-ey. And as it's not my money I'd rather play something from the beginning. Maybe the Wed or Thursday one on WH, or might see if there's a 1-in-3 sat to the Sunday €75 ipoker one. Will be sure to post before playing though. Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using PL Forum

Re: Samba's Lucky 15 **Off and running** Absolute shite for 88th tonight. Need a mental slapping by Jase and another late-stake bink again! :sad Tournament record Sun 16th Mar - WH Super Series - €25 - 65th - $0 Fri 21st Mar - Paddy Freddie Bounty - $11 - 39th - $0 Fri 21st Mar - Paddy Full House Friday - $11 - 66th - $0 Sun 23rd Mar - WH Super Series - €25 - 39th - $0 Fri 28th Mar - Paddy Freddie Bounty - $11 - 6th - $40.70 Fri 28th Mar - Paddy Full House Friday - $11 - 71st - $0 Fri 4th Apr - Paddy Freddie Bounty - $11 - 24th - $0 Fri 4th Apr - Paddy Full House Friday - $11 -40th - $0 Sun 6th Apr - WH Super Series - €25 - 88th - $0 Spent $171 Remaining $114 Won $40.70