Best capper to tail for Cheltenham?

Re: Best capper to tail for Cheltenham? I'd not for the life of me want to tip a tipster and be responsible for any let down, however, if you're kind of new to it all and want to be hearing about your horse in the build up, follow what a guy called 'Pricewise' tips up. C4 make pretty constant reference to how it sits in the betting and whatnot, and at least should help you feel more 'involved', so to speak. Plus he's not bad for pulling rabbits out the hat. The 'easier to make money' part really depends an awful lot on your approach. For me, I traditionally do really well in the smaller fields at Cheltenham and find picking winners from groups of higher class horses far easier. So much so it's turned around many a dismal season. However, there is the flip to that, in as much as there's less secrets about these horses and the prices reflect that. Realistically, i'm due a bad year. You get a lot of people on the forum who can pour themselves into form books and trends and get some good results at big prices on the big handicaps. And you get people who'll entirely ignore jumping due to the chance of a fall or stumble throwing the whole thing wide open, and make a tidy earning from only flat racing. And even within that, some make success from donkey derby on a Wolverhampton evening, others, the Group 1 top-billing races. The simple answer really is, there's no set way. Play around with small stakes, see what you enjoy watching and taking part in, then take it from there. For example, I love Saturday racing, Cheltenham and Aintree, and hibernate for 95% of the flat season. Hope this helps in some way. Also,if you're quite seasoned to the horse racing world and i've came across as condescending, please be assured that wasn't my intention.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.