Excel expert wanted.

I am looking for an excel expert to write me a programme to automate on betfair via bet angel, if you only know basics Im sorry you are not what Im looking for. This is a simple logical system but becomes complicated when trying to translate to excel. If this is you and you are reading this you are a horse racing fan, I am certainly not going to give out any information at this point on how the system works, if you can produce a working excel trigger then obviously you will have the information how the system works......this will be payment enough! The system makes between 7-12 points per day, I have been operating this manually but of course it is time consuming and has me sat at my computer several hours a day, make no mistake there are losses throughout the day, this of course is part of the sport but while operating this for the last 3 weeks I have had only one day which made a slight loss overall, I have also back tested this system over some 120 days, only 3 days produced slight losses. I will say if you can write excel spreadsheets you must be able to incorporate the betfair sp into the equation, for the right person this is a fantastic opportunity to take advantage of a common sense mathematical certainty. I will not give the system details out unless I am absolutely sure you can write the spreadsheet and once been given the information you under no circumstances let this out or try to sell it on. I look forwards to hearing from you.

Re: Excel expert wanted. I'm a capable Vba coder and have interfaced with websites before however no one will do this for free without proof of long term profits and/or details of the system so that they can see it will work and that their is benefit in it for them. I would keep that all to myself naturally not to mention have my own inputs / systems to add. May also be better using some other language which I can also help with in case that is better.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.